Boot Camp: Action Plan
The second half of the day will focus on putting your plan into action, successfully marketing your sponsorship opportunities and growing your revenue.
- Techniques for Packaging and Marketing Your Assets
- Sales Planning
- Marketing Collateral
- Overview of the Sales Process
- Techniques for Getting in the Door and having Conversations with Prospects
- Developing Effective Sponsorship Proposals
- Demonstrating Value to Sponsors
- Retention and Renewal Strategies
- Building an Internal Culture that Supports Your Sponsorship Program
About The Sponsorship Boot Camp
The sponsorship landscape is constantly evolving. Companies are no longer content with just brand awareness. They want to connect with audiences in ways that build trust and loyalty. They want to leverage online media. Organizations that are stuck in the Gold, Silver, Bronze “metal level” game are being passed over. Smart sponsors are gravitating towards more meaningful partnerships that demonstrate how their brand is an important element of the audience experience.
This one-day workshop is a condensed version of CEPSM’s highly acclaimed two-day Designing and Selling Your Sponsorship Program, which has helped hundreds of professionals take a more strategic approach towards sponsorships by sharing a process that has been used to generate more than $30 million in sponsorship revenues.
Whether you are new to the sponsorship game or want to take a fresh look at your current program, this one-day program will give you a better understanding the sponsorship environment and the core elements you need in place in order to capitalize on increased corporate investment.