October 23-25, 2019 ● Toronto, Ontario
Sponsorship Week is Canada’s premier professional development opportunity for sponsorship marketers.
Sponsorship Week partners with thought-leaders to present a series of single-day and half-day workshops over consecutive days in Toronto in October. The partnership model includes revenue- and lead-generation opportunities for presenters equipped to deliver cutting-edge insights to an audience of Canadian sponsorship marketers.
With this call, we are inviting industry leaders to submit proposals for workshops at Sponsorship Week 2019.
Workshop sessions must be designed to transfer practical, actionable skills to attendees that have demonstrably improved the performance of sponsorship programs. Workshops aimed at any sector of the sponsorship industry will be considered.
- Abstracts only, maximum length: 500 words
- Abstracts must describe the intended audience, the key challenges being addressed, the learnings being transferred to the attendees, and the intended outcome.
- The workshop leader should describe why he or she is ideally qualified to present the workshop
- All submissions will be treated as strictly confidential.
Submission deadline: July 28, 2019
- Workshops may be full-day (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) or half-day (9:00 a.m. to noon or 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Intellectual property in the workshops will remain with the presenter.
Subject to prior agreement, The Sponsorship Report will reimburse reasonable expenses incurred by the presenter, including travel and accommodation.
Submit an abstract
You may submit an abstract by e-mail to Abstracts or by fax to 705-653-1113.
The Sponsorship Report
PO Box 378
Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0
E-mail: Mark Sabourin