October 22, 2019 ● 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ● full-day workshop
The Sponsorship Boot Camp
The sponsorship landscape has changed dramatically. Companies are no longer content with just brand awareness. They want to connect with audiences in ways that build trust and loyalty. Organizations that are stuck in the Gold, Silver, Bronze “metal level” game are being passed over. Smart sponsors are gravitating towards more meaningful partnerships that demonstrate how their brand is an important element of the audience experience.
This one-day workshop is ideal for any professional who is responsible for driving revenue for their public or not-for-profit organization and wants to take an organized, professional approach towards designing, marketing and selling their sponsorship program. This unique workshop has helped hundreds of professionals take a more strategic approach towards sponsorships.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and package your sponsorship assets;
- Determine the value of your sponsorship offerings;
- Build social media and other audience engagement elements into your sponsorship proposals;
- Leverage your organization’s brand and unique selling proposition;
- Develop a structured sales plan;
- Prepare effective sales collateral;
- Effectively promote your sponsorship opportunities;
- Identify, make contact and build relationships with prospects;
- Prepare compelling proposals;
- Handle objections and other delay tactics;
- Negotiate win-win agreements;
- Retain sponsors and other corporate partners;
- Prepare professional agreements;
- Build an internal culture that supports your sponsorship program.
Educational content will be combined with exercises and discussions to make for a fast-paced and lively workshop. At the end of the workshop, you will have a sponsorship framework that sets a strategic direction for your program.
Completion of The Sponsorship Boot Camp will earn 7 points toward the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.